As the NTDC looks to the future, we have been working on how we can continue to provide operational and strategic services to Higher Education and Research.
The NTDC has released a new document that offers an overview of the work the NTDC has done within the technical sector as well as provide an updated mission statement and future goals of the centre.
You can view the full document here.
Dr. Sara Bacon, Centre Manager of the NTDC said, “We are really excited to be able to release our plans for the centre, as we enter 2022, to shape and deliver the level of services and support that we can offer to Professional technical service colleagues in Higher Education and research.”
The NTDC Strategy is at the heart of our ambitions to support the global technical community. Some of our key strategic objectives include:
- Embed and enhance our workforce development tools
- Influence key decision-makers within the sector for the benefit of the
- Increase publication of key technical reports to stakeholders
- Collaborate with leading Research Institutes to address the challenges of
technicians working in research
- Positively impact technical sustainability issues
- Offer targeted and tailored technical training
- Further objectives are included in the full document
As the NTDC continues to grow, we look to support technicians further via CPD training, funding opportunities, community growth and more. We will continue to release meaningful data to help influence key decision-makers in government and celebrate the work of the technical community via our website and communication channels. We look forward to growing our Partner Affiliate memberships, enabling a sustainable technical workforce for today and the future.
Read the full document here.
Want to know more about the NTDC? Visit our About Us page.