Apprentice Question Time Surgeries
Apprentice Question Time Surgeries – A chance for you to ask questions of a panel of people with a range of expertise and experience. This will also feed into the FAQs.
We plan to host the first one in March/April – further details will be available soon.
LOOK OUT FOR DATES COMING SOON ON OUR WEBSITE.
- You may want to ask questions as a manager, or as member of staff wanting to take an apprenticeship for career development, as someone who wants to drive the development of a programme in your technical community, or as someone who wants to set up an apprenticeship locally but there is no Institution support available to do it.
- You may want to ask practical questions across a range of topics areas which could, for example, include how to:
- write a business case to get support for an apprentice,
- identify suitable roles that could become an apprenticeship,
- identify the best Standard, training provider and End Point Assessment organisation,
- negotiate funding and contracting with Training provider,
- manage apprenticeships on a day to day basis,
- manage poor quality provision from your training provider.